fabricologist

fabricologist

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

What Was in Box Number 3?


So I know I should have posted this over the weekend since box #3 arrived Friday, but I have been busy. Anyway, I am here now to show you what was in the box of fun.

 These cute Lucy tunics were in the box. I know I already blogged them.
 Miss N has already worn one and it is as cute as I imagined it would be.
This blouse for my daughter was also in the box. I already blogged that too. But I also had a couple of other things in the box. I couldn't just send goodies to the girls. I had to come up with something for the boys.
I
 So I made another shirt for V. I got this fabric on sale and I extended the body of the shirt as well as the sleeves so it would fit better. It's a good pattern from Oliver + S, but the shirt was too short for him.
I ordered the buttons from Amazon
This is B's shirt. Made from Two Charley Harper prints in my stash

I didn't have enough of either one to do the whole shirt.
This is the back of V's shirt. My computer is giving me fits today trying to write this post.
This is the last dress for N...for now. It is the Geranium dress with long sleeve, made from a knit fabric.

 And here are the buttons up the back. I also used an extended waist on this dress. It really changes the look of the dress.
Not in the box, but just finished, are the Christmas ornaments for the Grandchildren. I found this tutorial on line last year and bookmarked it. These are Scandinavian stars. Just google it. Not hard to make. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I will be back here soon.








1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

love the lucy tunics and those shirts are cute. Those stars are really nifty. have a great turkey day.